I want the...


Open the door for me kind of love


 I want the stay up until four am on the phone listening to each other breathe kind of love
The playing footsies under the table kind of love
The "Did he touch my hand on purpose or on accident?" kind of love

A can I hold your hand kind of love
 The butterflies in my stomach kind of love
A let's pray together kind of love



The kind of love where you ask to kiss me
A meet the parents kind of love
And  a "I hope my mom loves him as much as I do" kind of love

That kind
Where we wait until marriage.

 Despite our pasts

The old and brittle rocking chair kind of love
The Notebook kind of love
 An innocent kind of love

No storybook kind of love
Because this love will never end 

Comments

  1. I love this post. It's absolutely beautiful and you're a brilliant writer..I'd love to have this kind of love..You should post it on Le Love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wake me up when it's over.

Days like you.

The fall.