With the world at my feet.



                                                                                 
As February begins to roll around I pull out a box from the linen closet and dig through last years journal. Last years happenings. One thing that stood out to me most was reading this "I'd rather live in a beautiful dream than a depressing reality." -Self

Stop me before I go on. I sounded suicidal, I know. Though I wasn't, I was in a pretty harsh situation, wrong people, wrong way...wrong dream.


When first making "Nico's Nonsense" my objective was to make it a Travel Blog...and it's been everything but! Last year around Janurary; like many others I had made resolutions. One which I had promised and swore I would leave the country again and failed to do so, while this year I have promised nothing of the sort and only rest on hopes and dreams. I have this continuous hunger to experience so much more than ordinary, to live life to the marrow, and trod where others dare not.


So here's to it, this year; this time around is about doing what seems silly and crazy and just plain stupid! I have insanely boughten myself a ticket to paradise. A ticket which will take me through the jungles of Chiapas, the secluded ruins of Tulum, white sands of Cancun, and the quiet beaches of Isla Mujeres. And wherever else I end up along the way is simply bliss. Call me crazy, irresponsible or even plain dumb...my ticket is booked and I leave on the 2nd!

When chasing after your own dream; whatever it may be...I hope you always know that "For what it’s worth, it’s never too late, to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit... start whenever you want... you can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that stop you. I hope you feel things that you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."
-Benjamin Button

Here's to living a life of noisy fulfillment! [;


Nico


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wake me up when it's over.

Days like you.

The fall.