Chasing Routines.



I feel so caught up in a routine I'm uncertain I even want to be in. I'd like to pack up and take the soonest flight out to South America. Live like the hippies do; on peace, love, hopes and dreams. Each day to the next, not worrying about routine or bills to pay. What I want is not a way out, but a way in. A way into a life that is so much simpler than this. One people call "paradise" and relate to myths. I've seen it, been there and felt it. And can't help holding onto this nostalgic feeling every minute of the day I miss it. "You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one." There is a whole world of "dreamers" out there we cease to come across, a world of dreamers who have put their dreams to play. As I sit here in nostalgias arm hold I wonder when I'll return, and how many people will scoff, for me doing so.

Comments

  1. Read "the simple way" and be inspired, bro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wake me up when it's over.

Days like you.

The fall.